with Crème Fraiche Dill Sauce
Servings 4 wraps
- 7.5 ounces crème fraiche Bellwether Farms
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- teaspoon ½fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Sea Salt & White Pepper to taste
- 4 flour tortillas
- 12 asparagus spears approximately ¾ pounds
- 2 Carrots julienne
- 20 slices thinyellow pepper approximately ½ a pepper
- 16 slices long thinof English cucumber cut on the bias (approximately ¾ of a cucumber)
- 4 slices thinof red onion
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Dill
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Set to the side or refrigerate till you are ready to use it.
- Blanch the asparagus. In a large saute pan, bring ¾ inch of water to a boil. Once the water comes to a boil, place the asparagus in the water and cover. Cook for 1 minute. Remove immediately and cool asparagus under cold water or in a bowl of ice water.
- Down the center of the tortilla, spread 1 tablespoon of the crème fraiche dill sauce horizontally. Top with asparagus, yellow pepper, carrots and red onion. Lay 2 slices of cucumber on each side of the vegetables.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the vegetables. Roll the wrap. Add a dab of sauce to the outer end to seal. Serve the extra crème fraiche dill sauce on the side.