Servings 2 people
- 1 lb Fresh Whitefish
- Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon 3-4 slices and the rest for juicing
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place whitefish skin side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil over the fish. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over fish (reserved 3-4 slices of lemon for the top of the fish). Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Place lemon slices on top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish is no longer opaque.
- Using a long spatula, separate skin from the fish. Serve immediately.
Options: fresh dill, fresh parsley, fresh tarragon and blacken seasoning,