Marinated Michigan Asparagus
The asparagus is marinated in lemon juice with oregano and red pepper flakes.
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound Asparagus
- Juice from one Lemon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, sea salt & fresh ground pepper. Marinade the asparagus for at least 30 minutes.
- Make a foil pan for the asparagus. In a 350 – 400 degree grill, cook the asparagus in the foil pan for 10 minutes. Place the asparagus directly on the grill grate for an additional 2-4 minutes, turning occasionally to create grill marks on the asparagus. Serve.