Tomatoes are tired and flavorless this time of year. To coax the hidden deliciousness out of the tomatoes, I marinated and roasted them. The tomatoes loved it! Out came these flavor packed juicy nibbles. The roasted tomatoes are also delicious served cold in a salad or with avocado toast and a fried egg.
Servings 1 Cups
- 10 oz Grape or Cherry Tomatoes halved horizontally
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Coarse Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cut tomatoes into a bowl. Toss with olive oil, basil, oregano and garlic. Spread marinated tomatoes out on the sheet pan, not allowing them to overlap.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Lightly season with sea salt. Let cool. Can be refrigerated for up to five days.